Double Eye Bracelet
- Sterling silver eye on a sterling silver chain
- Brass eye on a sterling silver chain
The belief in the Evil Eye dates back almost 3,000 years to ancient Greece and Rome. It is one of the strongest symbolic images in the world.
Wearing an 'Evil Eye' or 'Mati' as it's called in Greek culture as an amulet is believed to provide protection against evil forces and anyone who wishes you harm. The Mati has symbolism in many countries and religions - such as; Judaism, Islam, Hindu, Buddhism and Christianity.
- Metal eye charm & navy glass eye bead charm
- The metal eye charm can move along the bracelet whereas the glass eye bead charm is in a fixed position on the bracelet.
- Eye length: +-7mm
- Bracelet chain may vary depending on stock availability, if you would like a specific bracelet chain kindly contact us before placing your order to see what bracelet chains are in stock.
Kindly select your exact bracelet size from the drop down menu above.
Each and every MIA piece created in our little studio is made with sugar and spice and everything nice - so please allow us up to 7-10 working days to make your order amazing. Trust us the wait will be worth it! This excludes delivery times.