The belief in the Evil Eye dates back almost 3,000 years to ancient Greece and Rome. It is one of the strongest symbolic images in the world.
Wearing an 'Evil Eye' or 'Mati' as it's called in Greek culture as an amulet is believed to provide protection against evil forces and anyone who wishes you harm. The Mati has symbolism in many countries and religions - such as; Judaism, Islam, Hindu, Buddhism and Christianity.
- Eye pendant: 16mm
- 5mm round cabochon bezel set stone
- Stone choices: Synthetic opals in white, blue or black or green amethyst
- Fine sterling silver chain
- All Sterling silver
- Brass eye on a sterling silver chain
- Brass eye on gold plated sterling silver chain (pendant is unplated and can be polished) - SOLD OUT
Kindly select the metal option and chain length and stone colour you prefer from the drop down menu above.
Each and every MIA piece created in our little studio is made with sugar and spice and everything nice - so please allow us up to 7-10 working days to make your order amazing. Trust us the wait will be worth it! This excludes delivery times.